Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Deborah Harry To Star In Celebrity Autobiography Next Month

Beauty icon Deborah Harry will join the starry cast of funny stage show 'Celebrity Autobiography' in May.

The Blondie mainstay will join actor/comedians Janeane Garofalo, Scott Adsit, Mario Cantone and Rachel Dratch for two dates of satirical stage show 'Celebrity Autobiography' in New York.

The 3rd and 5th of May shows featuring the 'Backfired' singer will see the cast perform in a variety of of jaw-dropping vignettes inspired and torn straight form the pages of the most unforgettable autobiographies, tell-alls and more, icluding those by Justin Bieber, Gwyneth Paltrow, Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus and Tommy Lee.

Tickets for the couple of shows - which'll also star Eugene Pack, Dayle Reyfel and Alan Zweibel - are going for $60, $40 and $35.

Moving on... 'The Walking Dead' star - and Deborah Harry's co-star in 1997 film 'Six Ways To Sunday - Norman Reedus briefly spoke to Entertainment Weekly about his relationship with the punk-rock queen, "Debbie Harry gave me some H.R. Giger books. Those are pretty cool. I was a big H.R Giger fan. I did a movie with her where I sleep with her and kill her. First I kill her, then I sleep with her, then I take her dead body on a bus, and we leave town."

No comments:

Post a Comment